October 7, 2012

Another awesome band

I have recently become obsessed (yes, I'll admit it, obsessed) with a band called Family Force 5.

They, like most bands I listen to, are technically a Christian band. They do not outwardly label themselves as such, but that is what they are. They are all Christian guys making music and performing for the glorification of Jesus Christ.

I used to really like the band Hawk Nelson, which claims to be a Christian band and has similar music. However, Hawk Nelson never once mentioned Jesus at their concert that I attended while Family Force 5 did.

Another reason I love FF5 is the fact that their music videos and YouTube videos show that they are just normal people. They have a thing called a "really real show" on YouTube that their camera guy, Isaac Deitz, makes showing what they are like behind the scenes. They really are just normal guys.

So, if you're looking for a really awesome krunk rock band (as they label themselves) or just some interesting people to stalk via YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and instagram, look up family force five. Fatty, soul glow, nadaddy, chapstique, and crouton would probably appreciate it. And while you're there, look me up too.

Peace out Lovers and Haters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!