February 26, 2010

tylenol

well,about a half hour or so ago i took a tylenol. Just about five minues ago my mom gave me a tylenol pm. That all together is the equivalent of 2 tylenols and a benadryl. I should be asleep in about 20 or 30 minutes. I will probably have some strange dreams. I just hope that none of them are like the one i had last night. Its a reoccuring dream. A controlling voice similar to my own is talking and i cant hardly move. Every move i make causes a huge chain reaction of tossing and turning and my arms and legs feel like they are flying everywhere. I try to open my eyes and i can even see the room around me. Im praying to God to make the voice stop. But it doesnt. I hate that stupid dream and that mean stinkin voice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!