February 12, 2010

semi-valentines day

okay, since today was the school day closest to valentines day, thats what everyone treated it as. I dont really like valentines day. Its not the holiday itself, its just that ive never had a good one. I got stuff from relatives a few times but never anything from a boy. I guess guys just dont like me. The guy i really like goees to my church. So, on sunday - the ACTUAL holiday - im going to wear this really cute red dress and skinny jeans. I dont care if i look stupid, i just want to express my style. Its not revealing or anything but its better than what i normally wear to church. I hope i catch his eye. Oh, who am i kidding? I don't have a chance with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!